Sunday, January 3, 2010

Free Organic Cereal Samples



When I first heard the term "organic" years ago, I did not think of it as good. I didn't know what it meant, but it did not sound good to me. Call me silly, but it the word sounded weird. Since then, I learned what is involved with a product being organic and I now try to buy, use and eat more products that are labeled as or certified as"organic".  What I have not tried yet is organic cereal.

Barbara's Bakery is a company that offers organic cereal. Not only do they carry organic cereal, they have organic snack bars, crackers, cookies, salty snacks and more.They are offering a free sample of organic cereal to those interested.




Here is the link: http://barbarassamples.com/ or you can also find them on Facebook.

Enjoy
Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment